If you have bought an apartment that needs professional finishing and furnishing, Hamilton May real estate can help you complete your apartment through its fitout affiliate, Joshua Mills Interiors.
Joshua Mills is an interior fitout and design company which operates throughout Poland and is the favoured contractor for many investors in developments, such as Angel City, Sobieski residence and Wislane Tarasy.
The benefits of a professional finish on your apartment significantly outweigh the costs, allowing you to attract higher quality tenants and longer, more lucrative leases.
What can JM interiors offer you?
- Fit out of your developers standard apartment using quality materials and taking into consideration your budget and investment requirements
- A product range of four tailored design programmes - Simplicity, Classic, Prestige and Blank Canvas
- High quality of service with some of the most competitive pricing within the industry
Why use JM interiors for your fitout?
- Expertise: Benefit from the combined experience of project mangers, interior designers, architects and builders.
- Individuality: The fitout will be designed specifically for your unique apartment.
- Cutting edge design: JM interiors create stylish contemporary interior designs within the framework of your budget.
- Convenience: A single English speaking point of contact to keep you informed and updated with progress.
- Peace of mind: Your project will be completed to the highest standard within agreed budgets and timeframes.
- Furniture Packs to create a 'ready to rent' turn-key apartment.
Price Structure for JM interior designs
JM interiors fitouts start from as low as 600zl psm for a basic level of finish without furnishing; but we can tailor a package to suit your individual needs, preferences and budget.
Contact us about pricing for JM Interiors.
Portofolio of JM Interiors designs
JM Interiors has fitted out over 150 apartments across Poland, below you will find some examples of our successful work.