In June 2021, NREP - Nordic investment fund - announced its entrance to Polish market. Soon after, NREP selected partners to handle its PRS portfolio, including Hamilton May and MVGM, a company specializing in property management.
Read more about this strategic cooperation in Rzeczpospolita.
Project management was handled by the Hamilton Asset Management team, dedicated to cooperation with institutional investors. Works included assisting NREP to create the Lett brand which is to be the national brand for their operation.
Together with the marketing and IT teams, the scope of our services included:
- market and competition analysis
- consulting on the legal documents
- proposal of a pricing strategy
- introduction of fit-out company
- naming and branding
- developing a marketing strategy
- building a website in-house and lead generation channels
- handling incoming leads
- tenant vetting
- conduction viewings with tenants
Lett Kłobucka is the first joint project under the Lett brand located on the border of Mokotów and Ursynów. See the interiors below:
Contact the Lett team directly at www.lett.pl.